Creative Scrapbooking

Friday, February 29, 2008

Knock on Wood

ok, the SSD Blog challenge is about being sick .... but I am knocking on wood because we have managed to avoid most bugs this year:

1. How often do you get sick with a cold? The flu? Something else? I rarely get sick. After working in child care so long my immunities all buffed up.

2. Are you the sort of person who goes to work or school no matter how sick you are or are you willing to stay at home when it gets bad? For the most part, yes. Unless it is something that is going to get others sick

3. How do you like to treat a cold? What remedies do you like and why? Do you go to the doctor willingly? I hate having a runny/stuff nose and I have found that Claritin D eliminates that symptom pretty well. I don't go to the doctor unless I have a high temp and not getting better.

4. What do you do to keep from getting sick in the winter? Honestly ... nothing. No flu shots, no bottle of hand sanitizer. Nothing.

5. What is your favorite thing to do when you stay home from work or school? Scrap!! Of Course!!

No comments: