Creative Scrapbooking

Friday, December 28, 2007

In Search Of ....

I am in search of some fantastic kits & ideas for my son's Pirate birthday party. He keeps saying that he wants a Pirates of the Caribbean. I just don't think this is really appropriate for a 6 year old party, maybe for MY 30th birthday ROFL

I bought Penny Springerman's Pirate Kit and Template and Kate Hadfield's doodles as well. I just can't seem to get them to combine into a theme I like. I need a kit more "kiddish" like the colors in Kate's doodles I need papers and some more elements to go with the doodles.

I think that I will attempt this cake:


We will be having a Treasure Hunt of some kind, and I already bought some craft stuff for the kids to do, so hopefully that will be enough. Not sure though. I did score at Joann's after Halloween and I have a bag full of goodie bag stuff that I got 75% off!! I am going to do the bags like these:

So PLEASE help!! Lauren could you PLEASE put something together so I can do the invites and have stuff to scrap the pictures :)

No comments: