Creative Scrapbooking

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Favorite Layout

Over at the Sweet Shoppe blog they have some fun challenges and sometimes thought provoking questions for you to answer on your own blog. The next few blog will be from those.

First Up - My Favorite Layout

It is SO hard to pick just one. My styles change and what may be my favorite one minute is over taken by a new favorite. Right now my favorite is one that I did for SUAS but I submitted it to a Magazine Call so I can't post it right now. So here is technically my "2nd Favorite"

I did this layout for SUAS as well, but the journaling on this is very special and that is really what makes it my favorite. When I was scrapping this picture it really occurred to me that I do need to document little moments like this because even though it doesn't look "memorable" now - in a few years when my mom can't walk anymore, it will be a very cherished memory.

No comments: