Creative Scrapbooking

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Favorite New Goodies

I have been on a shopping spree lately at the Sweet Shoppe! There are a bunch of new designers and they have been putting out SO many new goodies. My paypal account probably doesn't thank the new designers, but am loving everything I got so I am thankful.

Here is a list of what I have purchased from the designers (some was picked up at their personal shops):
Those We Love Collection by Traci Reed
Upper EastSide by Traci Reed & Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Ahoy Mateys by Penny Springmann
A Pirate's Life Template by Penny Springmann
Coconut Creamer by Laura Deacetis
Tumbler Template Trio by Penny Springmann
Pieces Of You Bundle by Shawna, Micheline & Bree
He Loves Me... by Robin Carlton & Traci Reed

My favorite Product though - that I am MOST excited about is this:

after doing 2 Shutterfly books this month I could not bring myself to put together a Full Sized Calendar - and these little mini ones are going to be a hit.

No comments: