Creative Scrapbooking

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Rakscraps Blog Challenge

1. What colors do you use the most when you scrap?
It really depends on the pictures I am scrapping. I have used everything from orange, to purple to tan. I have realized lately that when I am buying kits my eyes are attracted to cooler colors.

2. What is your favorite kit theme? (like boys, girls, heritage, special event, etc)
Definately a toss up between boys and girls kits.

3. What are your favorite elements to use when you scrap?
I love using ribbons and bows and I have been on a flower kick lately.

4. Describe your style (even if you don't think you have one!)
I think I would describe my style as "clean and simple" I don't like things over crowed when I do (but love it on others).

5. If you could have one kit made especially for you, what would it be for?
I have HUNDREDS of photos from our Christmas in Hawaii from 2004. A lot of them were taken while we were all wearing out coordinating "Christmas Hawaiian" shirts which have a lot of red & green in them. The Christmas kits just don't have the Hawaiian spirit and all the Hawaiian/Beach kits are typically too bright. See the photo below so you can see an example

1 comment:

Tracy Blankenship said...

What a darling photo of your family! Glad to know more about you and to see you doing the blog challenge!

Tracy aka my2boys