Creative Scrapbooking

Friday, February 03, 2006

My 1st Tag

The wonderful Anita tagged me ... It is my 1st so it is exciting for me.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in my junior year of High School (man I feel a lot younger now)

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
Just about the same thing that I am doing this year, except last year I was seperated not divorced.

3. Five snacks you enjoy:
Dorito's, sharp cheddar cheese, french fries, apples & carmel, cake

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Beautiful One by ByTheTree, Heart of Worship by Micheal W. Smith, She Let Herself Go by George Strait, Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle, and just for fun .... A Sailor Went to Sea

5. Five bad habits:
Posting on my favorite message boards (LOL - it is bad because I do it at work!) staying up TOO late, slacking on dishes, slacking on laundry, eating fast food

6. Five things you like doing:
digi scrapping, shopping, reading, taking pics of my kids, collecting digi scrapping kits

7. Five things you would never wear, buy or get again:
A-line swing dress (come on they look like a tent), stir-up pants, tappered leg jeans, high heeled shoes (not since I broke my foot), anything strapless

8. Five favorite toys:
My new digital camera, PSP 8, can't think of anything else LOL

9. Five people I want tagged - My F&F Girls
Katie
Amy
Yvette
Amber Lynn
Aimee

No comments: