Creative Scrapbooking

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Few Altered Items

Since I am on 3 different Altered/Hybrid teams I want to show off my recent projects that I have done for them. Let's start with my new team .... Manda Bean!

This my first project for Manda, it is an album for Justine & Dominic:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It turned out SO cute and they both LOVED it. There is a spot on each page for them to journal and since I printed on Matte paper it will be easy to write with any type of pen.

I also made these cute 4x4 chipboard magnets for my mom. I used the chipboard coasters that I bought on eBay before Christmas. I got a 100 square and a 100 round so I need to start using them up LOL. I made little 4x4 layouts, then put them all on a page and printed them. It was very easy, I was done in less than a hour start to finish:
Photobucket

Onto my projects for Dani Mogstad:
On the Girl Talk blog I did a post on how to transform a Starbuck's Frappacino Carrier into a storage space for extra hybrid supplies
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also put together this chipboard album of our 2005 Family Reunion for my mom:
Photobucket

Last but not least, Traci Reed
On the Hawt Mama blog there is instruction to cover a little wooden purse that I found at Michael's a while ago. It turned out really adorable and is the perfect size for a few pens and some envelopes for my desk.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and then I made ANOTHER chipboard album ... this time with the pictures from Ellie's birthday:
Photobucket

It has been a busy month that is for sure ... and with National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday I am sure I will have a bunch more stuff to show off soon.

No comments: