Creative Scrapbooking

Friday, January 18, 2008

A few good projects

I told you I would be back with some of the projects I have been creating for my 2 new teams. It took me a while, but here I am. Let's start with the projects I have completed with Traci's stuff today.

I got to kick off January with a project that I have wanted to do for a while. I finally made Ellie a bow holder to display & store all her cute little hair clips. It came out SO cute. Here it is with just a few bows on it ... but now it is full. I think I will need to do her whole name if she keeps collecting bows like this. For a full set of instructions go HERE
Photobucket

I am also VERY proud of my Mini Mailbox


I made these cute little tumbers for Ellie class at Christmas before I was on Traci's team, but I still love them!
Photobucket

Check back soon for more projects

No comments: